From time to time, Par-Kut International may have jobs available for immediate placement in Harrison Township Michigan. Check back frequently!
General Skilled Trades Labor
Location: Harrison Township, MI
Employment Duration: Permanent, Full Time
Standard Work Hours: Monday – Friday 7am-330pm
Wages: Based on level of experience
Par-Kut International manufactures quality prefabricated commercial buildings and shelters. Common uses for the building are Security Checkpoints, Toll booths and Bus Waiting/Smoking
Shelters. All components are manufactured, assemble and/or installed in our facility. The structures are shipped to location worldwide complete with electrical and mechanical components ready for use.
Par-Kut International is seeking to hire a General Skilled tradesman for our Harrison Township Plant. The ideal candidate will directly impact on our production capacity by bring learned skills and applying them to our current production processes.
- Follow established quality control processes
- Inspect machines, materials and equipment to ensure proper operation and safe performance
- Cut parts as directed on bill of materials list
- Shear sheet and plate for sizes listed on shop plans
- Form panels and parts for structures
- Install and fasten components
- Assist other workers in the production process
- Perform housekeeping duties to ensure a clean, safe and orderly plant environment
- Perform repetitive bending, lifting and reaching actions involving material in excess of 10 pounds up to 150 pounds
- Want and ability to train others in areas of expertise
- Additional duties as assigned
The functions listed above describe the general nature and level of work performed by this position. However it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibility and/or duties.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Two or more years of experience in one or more of the following skills:
- Sheet metal work
- Welding (Aluminum and Steel, MIG)
- Commercial Electrical
- Familiarity with Forklift, powered shop equipment and hand tools
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Must be able to physically perform essential job functions
- Must be able to pass skills test
- Must be able to pass drug screen